Fall 1995 Retreat Issue
About The Diplomatic Pouch
- Some drivel by the Publisher, leading right into the same old
publication, subscription, and contribution information. Go ahead, read it.
- Corerespondence sent to the Pouch, all wrapped up under even more drivel
from the Publisher. Can't shut me up, can you? I'd read this article for
sure if I were you. After all, I wrote it.
Incoming! Further Reflections from a Newbie
- The never-ending saga continues. Continue following one man's descent
into the addiction we all know and love.
- Jamie continues his master class analysis of endgames, picking up right
where he left off when class was adjourned last issue.
- Larry, a very welcome addition to the Pouch, continues to inundate your
favorite magazine with more stuff than I have time to edit. This time,
Larry challenges you to list the most important locations on the board.
Who's Playing Internet Diplomacy?
- Matthew Self took it upon himself to answer that very question in a number
of ways, and he presents here the results of his survey of the
various Diplomacy judge's user databases.
The Combinatorics of Retreats
- Danny's latest installment is timely, what with this being the Retreat
issue and all. Here, Danny tackles the problem of determining just
how many retreats are possible on a single turn and tells how the Bordeaux
computer diplomat handles this phase of the game.
[ The Zine |
Online Resources |
Face to Face
The Diplomatic Pouch is brought to you by
the DP Council.
The Zine section is maintained by Edward Hawthorne